Over the past ten years, thousands of people have participated in the National Walk for Epilepsy, raising over $10 million! It’s the preeminent event where the community comes together to show the world the importance of raising much needed funds and awareness about epilepsy and seizures.
The success of the National Walk for Epilepsy is based on passionate participants, building awareness, and raising funds. We rely on leaders like you to help make this annual event a success.
How to Participate
To show our appreciation for your hard work and efforts, we will once again host the popular incentive and rewards program started at the 2016 National Walk.
The money raised from the National Walk for Epilepsy helps the Foundation provide services for people living with epilepsy, provide awareness programs for proper seizure recognition and first aid, provide a voice to make sure health care options for people living with seizures remain strong, and provide much needed research funding toward better treatment options and ultimately cures.
Your efforts make it possible for us to:
- Support the 3 million Americans who live with epilepsy every day, as well as their friends and loved ones.
- Fund innovative research that may lead to new treatment and therapy options.
- Advocate for funding and policies that promote research and innovation, improve access to and coverage of quality care, and protect the rights of individuals with disabilities.
- Provide education and training to people living with epilepsy, caregivers, health care professionals, first responders, and the public.
- Raise awareness and dispel the myths surrounding epilepsy and seizures.
- Unite thousands of caring and compassionate people like yourself.
Thank you for your time and dedication to the 3 million people in the United States living with epilepsy and seizures.