Raising funds for a cause is no easy feat. Here at the Epilepsy Foundation we recognizes the efforts of all who help in our fundraising efforts and awareness initiatives.
Funds raised support accelerating innovation through research and new therapies, empowering people through education, building awareness, and creating community impact for epilepsy.
Our featured fundraising contest is underway. The first (250) virtual or individual walkers that raise a minimum of $2,500 or more toward your fundraising goal for #EpilepsyWalk will receive one Resort Accommodation Certificate stay at the following:
- St. James’s Club & Villas – Antigua (value $3,600)
- Verandah Resort & Spa – Antigua (value $2,700)
- Pineapple Beach Club - Antigua (Adult-Only) (value $2,100)
- Galley Bay Resort & Spa – Antigua (Adult-Only) (value $3,500)
- Palm Island Resort & Spa –The Grenadines (Adults-Only) (value $3,000)
- St. James’s Club Morgan Bay – St. Lucia (value $2,745)
- The Club Barbados – Barbados (Adults-Only) (value $2,400)
- Los Establos – Panama (value $3,000)
Click here for resort description. Remember, in order to get in on the fun, you must register, create your fundraising page with a picture and story and be in the first 250 walkers to raise $2500 or more. Note: One certificate per registered walker will be awarded to the first 300 walkers who raise $2,500 or more. Huge thanks to our sponsor, Elite Island Resorts for their support to Epilepsy Foundation.
Whether as an individual or a virtual walker, if you have questions about incentives or fundraising ideas, please contact our office at 866-4EF-WALK (866-433-9255) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To qualify for incentives and redemptions, total minimum funds must be raised online or checks received at the Epilepsy Foundation office located at 8301 Professional Place, Suite 200, Landover, MD 20785 Attn: Walk 2018 by 5pm EST on April 24, 2019.