Individual Fundraising Challenge
Raising funds for a cause is no easy feat. Here at the Epilepsy Foundation we recognizes the efforts of all who help in our fundraising efforts and awareness initiatives. Funds raised support accelerating innovation through research and new therapies, empowering people through education, building awareness, and creating community impact for epilepsy.
Super Early Bird Fundraising Challenge - Now thru September 30, 2018
We got our eyes on our Super Early Bird registrants and fundraisers. The first 100 individual or vitrual walkers (no teams) who register, create a fundraising page, share why you walk, and raise a minimum of $350 or more now through September 30th, will receive one resort accommodation certificate (while supplies last) to your choice of one resort location.
- Verandah Resort & Spa – Antigua (value $2,700)
- Pineapple Beach Club - Antigua (Adult-Only) (value $2,100)
- Galley Bay Resort & Spa – Antigua (Adult-Only) (value $3,500)
- Palm Island Resort & Spa –The Grenadines (Adults-Only) (value $3,000)
- St. James’s Club Morgan Bay – St. Lucia (value $2,745)
- The Club Barbados – Barbados (Adults-Only) (value $2,400)
- Los Establos – Panama (value $3,000)
- St. James's Club - Antigua (value $3,600)
Click here for resort description. Remember, in order to get in on the fun, you must register, create your fundraising page, share why you walk and be in the first 100 individual or virtual walkers to raise $350 or more now thru September 30th.
Many thanks to our sponsor, Elite Island Resorts for their support to Epilepsy Foundation. Whether as an individual or a virtual walker, if you have questions about fundraising ideas, please contact our office at 866-4EF-WALK (866-433-9255) or email us at email@example.com.
Team Fundraising Challenge
Check back soon!