The dollars you raise will go a long way to improve the lives of people living with epilepsy... Let us help you get started
- Use the tools in the Walker’s Guide to help get you started on your fundraising efforts. (PDF)
SPREAD THE WORD
- Walk Poster (PDF)
- Walk Save the Date Card (PDF)
- Registration Pamplet (PDF)
- Walk Cover Photo for Personal Facebook Page (JPEG)
- Walk Cover Photo for Community Facebook Page (JPEG)
- Offline Donation Form (PDF)
Check out our new Team Captain Handbook! (PDF)
Ensure the success of your crew by knowing your responsibilities as a Captain.
- Set a recruitment goal and recruit walkers who are committed to walk and raise money for the Epilepsy Foundation.
- Get walkers registered for the National Walk by sending a personal email with a link to Your fundraising page.
- Set a team fundraising goal and ask each walker to raise a specific amount of money to help achieve that goal.
- Challenge at least one motivated walker on the team to raise $500!
- Educate walkers on the Epilepsy Foundation mission.
- Motivate each walker to achieve their personal fundraising goal:
- Pass along the fundraising tools included in your Captain’s Handbook.
- Encourage walkers from start to finish:
- Identify any team members who have been touched by epilepsy and ask them to share their inspiring story with other walkers.
- Recognize walkers for progressing towards and achieving their goals.
- Celebrate your team’s success at the National Walk for Epilepsy on Saturday, April 16th!